Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October Show and Tell - It's all in the Legs

Here we go.. My first show and tell post.  This is exciting!

While my daughter was in school, I decided to take advantage of my free time and treat myself to a little shopping.  I was mostly interested leg-wear, make-up and nail polish.  You probably don't know but I'm crazy about pull ups, tights and thigh hi socks, so lets talk about legs.

When I saw these I had to have them.  These bows are so cute! - Bought at Hot Topic

I'm a tall woman but they go on nice and high and are very comfortable.



Zebra pull ups have been on my list for a while now. - Bought at Hot Topic

Fishnet pull ups with big flowers.  They got my interest. - Bought at Hot Topic

These ones were giving me a lot of hard time to photograph.  They kept showing blue even though they are purple so I had to play with Photoshop to show the right color.  Thigh Hi socks - Bought at Ardene

2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with your boots, they're lovely! They really suit all of those tights. I love thigh highs but I find that they have an annoying habit of falling down! You're making me want to go tights shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca! Those are my favorite boots, I've had them for couple of years now. They are comfortable and therefore great for long walks or running around. Yes, thigh highs can be annoying sometimes but there are some out there that stay up pretty well. You should definitely go tights shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete