Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Outfit

Today is another first for this blog.  I'm posting my first outfit and you get to see me for the first time. Nice to meet you!  Once again, this is very exciting.


Black blouse - Value Village
Black skirt - La Chateau
Fishnet warmers - Spirit Halloween (Adorned with black bows from Hot Topic)
Dark purple nail polish - Just a little Dangerous - O.P.I. for Sephora



Silver cross.  I got this from my Mom as a gift.


The purple/black thigh highs were featured in yesterday's blog and the sandals I got many years ago at Transit.  Both are holding up great! Ha ha

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you too! Very pretty outfit! I love those shoes and your red hair is gorgeous!

    One quick thing. I changed the url of my blog to http://gothicphantomcat.blogspot.com/. Seeing as how you follow me I just wanted to check if my latest post showed up in your dashboard? It should be Samhain Games and not Piercings. I changed it without realising that it could cause me problems! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca! :) I commented in your latest blog post regarding the url issue.

    ReplyDelete