Monday, November 7, 2011

For the Love of Purple Part I

Another busy weekend went by in my house.  Weekends tend to be the busiest for me with family events, late movie nights and all.  Now that Monday rolled in, it's time to give some attention to my blog.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend too! :)

I also would like to say WARMEST WELCOME to my new followers! I'm glad to have you on board and I hope you'll enjoy my posts. :)

Having said that, it's time to talk outfit... This outfit below is really all about the skirt I got recently.  Most of the skirts I own are either black or white and I've always wanted one with some purple in it.  To my utter delight I found this lovely plummish purple and black skirt at my local vintage shop.   To make things better it's made of crushed velvet and with its lovely texture and nice heaviness to it, no wonder it became my favorite long skirt! :)


Black blouse - Zellers
Black and purple skirt - Out of the Past vintage shop
Black fishnet tights - Walmart
Purple scarf - Dollarama (two bucks.. can't go wrong with that!)
Black high heel sandals - Transit (many moons ago)


Seriously, I could roll in this fabric all day long! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I recently put out an ebook of my writing, called The New Death and others. It's a collection of short pieces, mostly dark fantasy.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please email me: news@apolitical.info. Let me know what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy.

    You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'm also happy to do interviews, guest posts, or giveaways. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; that is a seriously cool fabric! The scarf goes perfectly with the skirt, too. Purple rules! ;)

    ReplyDelete