Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Monthly Theme Post: Arm Warmers

Welcome to the month of November and monthly theme post.  It's my first time joining and it is exciting! This month we are talking arm warmers.  I have to admit I was very happy with the theme because I just made myself a pair of lacy arm warmers as many of you know.  These are one of the two pairs that I currently own but I'll be making more.  Sary Walrus just posted her beautiful new cuffs and the tutorial on how to make them,  which I think are adorable and can go with practically anything to accessorize any outfit.  She inspired me and I'll probably be making a pair of my own as well.

Here are my new lacy arm warmers:





So far I wore them to Haunted Halloween fair at the local village on Friday and whole day yesterday with my Halloween outfit (which some people don't know I would love to wear every day!).  They look awesome peaking out from underneath my coat and I'll be wearing them often.

Below is my other pair.  These are fishnet arm warmers that I got at a Spirit Halloween store and adorned them with a bit of lace.  I wear them very often as they are comfortable and fit with any outfit.




8 comments:

  1. Totally divine! I was reading your tutorials for the lace armwarmers and was hoping you would include them today! :) And the fishnet ones look great scrunched like that, and with the bit of lace trim. Thanks for joining us in the Monthly Theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (A good theme to start with, it was my first time participating too. ;D) Those lacy armwarmers are very beautiful! I love all those details, and the touch of purple is a perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are great! Love your witch outfit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the armwarmers you made, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much everyone for those lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lacy armwarmers are beautiful! Would you mind me copying them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lynoire! I absolutely would not mind.. go ahead and have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete