Thursday, November 24, 2011

November Show and Tell: A little Red and Black

First I would like to apologize for recent lack of posting.  Life got a little crazy and I've been given a challenge of dealing with some nasty viral bugs that insisted on invading our home.  Both my daughter and I are feeling a little under the weather but pushing forward. :)

Few days ago I decided to visit my favorite make up store Sephora for some much needed mascara replacement and some eye treatment cream.  While there I decided it's time to play with my nails again and picked up a gorgeous red nail polish to combine with my black shatter polish for this cool vampiric effect:


It looked and felt really cool in real life and I'll be definitely doing this again.

The bottom color is O.P.I. for Sephora "And a Cherry on Top"

 The top is O.P.I Black Shatter

6 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! I borrowed your idea to do this look with black polish (I actually used a VERY dark shimmery grey) and silver shatter. I've received a ton of compliments on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I shall have to try this too :D feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    I wish I had the patience to do stuff like this...^^

    ReplyDelete