Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday outfit: A little black dress :D

Strike the pose!! LOL Now.. I don't remember the last time I posed like that but let me tell you... it's been a long time.  I thought the outfit being girly and light totally warranted it.  Sometimes you just have to have fun!


This is a sleeveless dress that my daughter has picked up for me at the local vintage store.  I have to say she has the eye because it fits me perfectly.  I totally love this dress.  It's very comfortable and light and it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.  Perfect for running around... Underneath I'm wearing my black and white lace blouse which you've already seen here

 On my neck is the pendant I got only recently which I put onto a black suede cord and tied at the back of my neck with the bow.

6 comments:

  1. That dress is great-comfy and elegant looking at the same time! Is it jersey? I can't live without my black jersey dresses! And what a lovely necklace-I just adore cameos, and the setting for that one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this outfit! you look gorgeous! <3 and i like this dress and necklace so much ahhhh *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit! You know, I use a lot of this kind of clothes. Comfy and not so tight, I'm not so comfortable with my figure right now. I've gained a lot of wheigt the last year :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit! Love it :) and cameos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the dress with the top underneath! It's something I never think to do. Empire-waist dresses are just perfect for comfy days. Your daughter has great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies, I really appreciate all these awesome comments! :)

    Jamie - No, it's not jersey but it would that much more amazing if it was. :)

    ReplyDelete