Friday, December 9, 2011

My first Demonia shoes: Meet the Trumps

They finally arrived.  I ordered these shoes a while ago and last week they finally arrived.  There was a little hiccup in the order which resulted in my shipment being delayed but I'm glad they're here now.  Since I'm due for another outfit post I decided combine and show off my outfit and the shoes all in one. :)

First I have to say that the box they arrived in is absolutely gorgeous!  I could not ask for a better looking box.  My daughter right away asked if I would give it to her so she can store her various treasures in it. :D How could I have said no ?  If she didn't keep it I probably would.. he he.




Now that we have the box out of the way it's time for the shoes. These are Demonia Trump 101.  They are 2.5 inch heel on 1 inch platform.  I got them from Sinister Soles.  Let me tell you.  These are serious shoes.  They are NOT super high heel like many Demonia shoes feature, just because I'm 6 feet tall and don't like to wear anything over 3.5 inches.  They are serious shoes however.  They are big, chunky, hard and heavy and when I put them on I feel like I'm wearing hoofs.  No kidding, I love them, they are everything I love in a shoe.  The only negative thing I have to say is that initially they were very uncomfortable to wear without insoles.  Once I got the insoles, they are wonderful and after a week of use they are totally worn in.


The toe portion of the shoe is not round or square or pointy like most shoes.  It has a slight triangular shape which you can see in the pictures.  It looks unique and funky.  The buckles are a little pain to do every time you put the shoe on but it's totally worth it considering how good they look.


Gosh.. my face looks rough here.. but it's been a rough couple of weeks. :o  What I'm wearing here is my black La Chateau mini skirt, black sleeveless top from Zellers and a black lacy shrug I picked up at our local vintage store last week.  It has a button in the front but I like to keep it open, it feels more comfortable this way. On my legs I have black opaque tights from The Shoe Company and then of course the Trumps. :)



4 comments:

  1. They look great on you and they look good with a dress. I got my first pair of demonian boots about a month ago and I love them. It will definitely be more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes, they're fab! They look great with that outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! I love the Demonias, and the outfit!! Everything fits perfectly and is seriously figure-flattering. You look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete