Friday, January 25, 2013

A New Cool Guy guards my Post It Notes

I was going to write about something else as my first post hiatus blog entry, but then something awesome happened today at my local thrift store and I just had to share it.

I think I mentioned it somewhere already, I love Gargoyles.  I have two in front of my front door and several scattered around the house, mostly in my office.

Today I walked into the shop and there it was, sitting on the shelf looking as cool as a cucumber.  At first I didn't realize the functionality.  Something was missing... Was it a coaster holder but coasters were missing?  I didn't want to put it away... Gargoyle was way to awesome...

And then the epiphany.  Post It holder!!



Yes... I have a cool dude guarding my Post Its now.  They should be safe from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment