Thursday, January 24, 2013

Resurrection

After a year of hiatus, I've decided to resurrect this blog for couple of reasons, one of which being that I miss it.  This blog has been a lot of fun and I am not ready to give up on it just yet.  It's my outlet for all things dark and mysterious, it represents the side of me which is important and special and one that not many people understand.

Going forward I will focus less on the fashion and more on the overall life of gothy personality.  This is how this blog originally start out but then fashion kind of took over.  I want to to take that back.  I will talk about books, movies, decorations and other pleasurable things that a woman with the darker side might enjoy.

I will see you soon!

Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. I always loved your blog so I'm actually so excited that you have decided to resurrect it!

    Welcome back :)

    Can't wait to read upcoming posts :)
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a very good descision :D. I can't write about one subject because the life is much more. I would love to read about your life and your interests.
    Welcome back, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much ladies!! It feels good to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete